Shenzhen Weihan Antistatic Technology Co., Ltd.
Contact: Miss Yang
Address: No.53, Xisan Street, Fuxin District, Qiaotou Community, Houjie Town, Dongguan City
Toyota's founder is Toyota Kiichiro. In 1895, Kiichiro Toyota was born in Japan and graduated from the Mechanical Engineering Department of the Imperial College of Tokyo. At the end of 1929, Toyota Kiichiro personally inspected the automotive industry in Europe and the United States. In 1933, the Automobile Department was established at the Toyota Automatic Loom Manufacturing Plant. Toyota Kiichiro's classmate Kazuo Tobe bought him a German DKW front wheel drive car from Germany. After two years of disassembly research, he finally built a GI car in August 1935. The car is a two-stroke two-cylinder, wooden body, and the roof is stitched with leather.
In 1934, Kiichiro Toyota decided to establish an automobile manufacturing plant. In 1937, "Toyota Motor Industry Co., Ltd." was established, with its address in Juta, Aichi Prefecture, with an initial capital of 12 million yen and more than 300 employees.
From the end of 1936 to the beginning of 1937, Toyota-made trucks had been sluggish due to poor quality. After Japan launched the war of aggression against China, the Army purchased a large number of trucks, and all of Toyota's stock cars were sold out. Toyota made a lot of money.
In April 1950, Toyota Motor Sales Co. was established. In June 1950, the Korean War broke out, and the US Army's huge order of 4.6 billion US dollars, Toyota developed rapidly. On March 27, 1952, Toyota Kiichiro died of cerebral hemorrhage due to temporary excitement. In 1974, Toyota formed a Toyota Group with 16 companies including Hino and Daihatsu, and formed a collaborative network with more than 280 small and medium-sized enterprises. In July 1982, Toyota Motor Corporation and Toyota Motor Sales Corporation re-merged, officially changing its name to Toyota Motor Corporation.
Toyota's product range covers automobiles, steel, machine tools, electronics, textile machinery, fiber fabrics, household goods, chemicals, construction machinery and the construction industry. In 1993, the total sales amount was 85.283 billion US dollars, ranking 5th in the world's industrial companies. 4.45 million vehicles were produced in the year, accounting for 9.4% of the world's automobile market. In 2006, Toyota sold 8.808 million vehicles worldwide.
Japan's Toyota has become the world's largest automaker and plays a pivotal role in the world's auto manufacturing industry.
Toyota's three oval logos have been in use since the early 1990s. The large ellipse in the logo represents the earth, and the two ovals in the middle are vertically combined into a T-shape, representing Toyota. It symbolizes Toyota's future-oriented confidence and ambition in the future.
The corporate brand ranked 100th in the 2006 World Top 500 List compiled by World Brand Lab.
Ranked 5th in the 2008 "World Top 500 Revenue" list.
related product recommendation
- 静电除尘器厂家秉承金牌技术赢市场 [2016-09-13] The electrostatic precipitator manufacturer upholds the gold medal technology to win the market
- 一款明基treVolo S蓝牙音箱介绍走进静.. [2016-09-12] Introduction of a BenQ treVolo S Bluetooth speaker ..
- 如何延长防静电橡胶板的使用寿命 [2016-09-10] How to extend the life of antistatic rubber sheet
- 新型硫酸钙防静电地板开创者易铺平教您.. [2016-09-09] The creator of the new calcium sulfate anti-static floor is easy to teach you ..
- 天驰威远全钢防静电地板:耐磨抗压一件.. [2016-09-06] Tianchi Weiyuan all-steel antistatic floor: wear-resistant and compression-proof one ..
- 静电喷涂工艺涂敷环氧粉末钢管厂家 [2016-09-05] Electrostatic spraying process coated epoxy powder steel pipe manufacturers
- 常熟防静电手套批发厂家提示您春季干燥.. [2016-09-02] Changshu wholesale manufacturers of anti-static gloves prompt you to dry in spring ..
- 密其针对软包装及印刷生产中静电危害提.. [2016-09-01] Miqi addresses the electrostatic hazards in flexible packaging and printing ..
- 防静电反光背心有着广阔的市场前景 [2016-09-01] Anti-static reflective vest has broad market prospects
- 万载开展2016年度烟花爆竹生产企业导静.. [2016-08-30] Wanzai launches the 2016 annual fireworks and firecracker production company ...