Weihan Electronic Product Center
- Ion fan
- Ion wind nozzle
- Ion wind gun
- Ion wind snake
- Static elimination rod
- Human body static eliminator
- Static elimination equipment
- Electrostatic precipitator
- High voltage power supply
- Comprehensive human body tester
- Surface resistance tester
- Static voltage tester
- Ion fan tester
- Bracelet monitor
- Static generator
Shenzhen Weihan Antistatic Technology Co., Ltd.
Contact: Miss Yang
Address: No.53, Xisan Street, Fuxin District, Qiaotou Community, Houjie Town, Dongguan City
Anti-static solutions for printing companies
Printing is performed on the surface of the object, and the electrostatic phenomenon is also mainly manifested on the surface of the object. The relationship between the two is naturally very close. The effect of static electricity on printing has a dual nature. It has a side that is harmful to normal printing and a side that can be used. The printing process involves frequent impact, friction, and contact-separation processes. As a result, almost all objects involved in the printing process are electrostatically charged.
The harm of static electricity to the printing industry:
1. Affect the printing quality of the product: First, the surface of the substrate is charged, such as paper, polyethylene, polypropylene, cellophane, etc. They will absorb paper scraps or a large amount of dust and impurities diffused in the air, which will affect the ink transfer and reduce Ink transfer rate, "flowers. Dots" appear on printed products, or rewinding slippage and uneven rewinding due to mutual exclusion. In addition, the ink will be fogged due to electrification, causing serious pollution to printed matter and printing environment.
2. Affect production safety: When the printed substrate is severe, the air may even be discharged due to ultra-high potential, resulting in electric shock or fire. Charged ink may cause the ink, solvent to catch fire, or shock workers with ink.
3. During the printing process, the paper on the paper pile is separated and conveyed forward under the friction of the paper conveying belt and the pressure roller. There is always friction between paper and paper, and between paper and machine, and friction generates electric charges. When the charges accumulate, the paper has a charge. When the papers have the same polarity charge, the papers repel each other, causing overprinting and inconsistency when printing. When the paper has a different charge, it causes There are problems such as empty sheets, double sheets, multiple sheets, and overprinting during paper feeding. The paper surface with static electricity is also prone to absorb some paper hair and dust, which will cause the printed image to have flowers or spots. Therefore, when printing, It is important to eliminate static electricity from the paper.
Elimination of static electricity
1. Grounding is the easiest way to eliminate static electricity. That is, the metal conductor is connected to the earth, so that it has the same potential as the earth, and the charges leak through the earth, but this method has almost no effect on the insulator.
2. Ion neutralization method, which is to ionize the air so that it generates positive and negative ions to neutralize the static electricity on the paper. It can be eliminated by static eliminator. Generally, static eliminators used on printing presses include inductive static eliminators, high-frequency high-voltage static eliminators, and high-frequency high-voltage static eliminators. They should be placed near the roller when installing. ,
3. Control the relative humidity. This is a simple and effective method. Surface resistance decreases with increasing air relative humidity. Therefore, increasing the relative humidity of the air can increase the electrical conductivity of the paper surface and accelerate the leakage of charge. Therefore, sprinkle some water in the surrounding environment of printing, and use an air humidifier if possible, which can effectively eliminate static electricity.
4. Adjust the viscosity of the ink and increase the viscosity of the ink. It can also effectively reduce (eliminate) the static electricity in the ink and improve the printing quality.
5. Add antistatic agent or isopropyl alcohol to the ink, it is best to use antistatic agent, because adding more isopropyl alcohol will cause ink "anti-slag". Many books introduce that the amount of isopropyl alcohol is not more than 2 %, However, according to practice, it must be far beyond this amount to be effective.
6. When the water content of the paper is low, the paper is prone to static electricity. When the paper has serious static electricity, it is necessary to hang the paper or pile it in a relatively humid environment for a period of time, but pay attention to prevent the lotus leaf edge phenomenon of the paper.
Product recommendations for the printing industry
- 静电除尘器厂家秉承金牌技术赢市场 [2016-09-13] The electrostatic precipitator manufacturer upholds the gold medal technology to win the market
- 一款明基treVolo S蓝牙音箱介绍走进静.. [2016-09-12] Introduction of a BenQ treVolo S Bluetooth speaker ..
- 如何延长防静电橡胶板的使用寿命 [2016-09-10] How to extend the life of antistatic rubber sheet
- 新型硫酸钙防静电地板开创者易铺平教您.. [2016-09-09] The creator of the new calcium sulfate anti-static floor is easy to teach you ..
- 天驰威远全钢防静电地板:耐磨抗压一件.. [2016-09-06] Tianchi Weiyuan all-steel antistatic floor: wear-resistant and compression-proof one ..
- 静电喷涂工艺涂敷环氧粉末钢管厂家 [2016-09-05] Electrostatic spraying process coated epoxy powder steel pipe manufacturers
- 常熟防静电手套批发厂家提示您春季干燥.. [2016-09-02] Changshu wholesale manufacturers of anti-static gloves prompt you to dry in spring ..
- 密其针对软包装及印刷生产中静电危害提.. [2016-09-01] Miqi addresses the electrostatic hazards in flexible packaging and printing ..
- 防静电反光背心有着广阔的市场前景 [2016-09-01] Anti-static reflective vest has broad market prospects
- 万载开展2016年度烟花爆竹生产企业导静.. [2016-08-30] Wanzai launches the 2016 annual fireworks and firecracker production company ...